Technical Sales Representative – Mexico & International
Reference number :
Under the supervision of the Montreal Sales Manager, the representative is promoting our products; he generates sales, creates a high degree of loyalty and preserves the exceptional satisfaction of our clients. He must establish sales strategies, analyze and process the demands of our customers and create opportunities for the Mexican market as well as some African countries.
- Identify our customers’ and distributors’ needs and propose added value solutions.
- Achieve sales and profit targets set by the company.
- Support and develop sales strategies.
- Conduct prospecting activities and identify sales opportunities.
- Visit clients, including drilling sites, and provide the proper tools.
- Generate and track opportunities.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and follow up after sales.
- Apply marketing strategies and promotions.
- Ensure a role of commercial watch and understand the markets under his responsibility.
- Territories covered: Mexico, West and Central Africa. Based in Montreal.
Training and Experience:
- B2B experience in mining, geotechnical engineering or similar fields.High school diploma, College degree (preferred).
- Three (3) years of related sales experience.
- Valid passeport and available to travel (around 20% of the time).
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish, English and French.
- MS Office and ERP Systems (considered and asset).
- Être à l’aise à développer à distance (Skype, téléphone, courriels).
- Result driven, attention to details, strong organizational skills, self-motivated and successfully performing duties with a sense of urgency.
Fordia is a leader in the mineral exploration, geotechnical and environmental drilling industries. We provide high-quality drilling solutions that include diamond tools, drilling equipment, accessories and services. Our corporate culture is based on innovation and continuous improvement. We take to heart all of our values which include communication, respect, excellence and teamwork. For more information, visit our website : www.fordia.com.
If you are interested in this challenge, please send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org