This is the smallest, fastest and lightest Reverse Circulation (RC) hammer available, providing you with easy handling and outstanding drilling performance. With its unique air chambers design, pressure builds up faster allowing the piston to strike faster. The result is marginally lower impact energy and leads to a great increase in power output and a marked improvement in penetration rate.
The COP RC45 features a unique air cycle distribution. This design makes it easy to service and replace tubes since you don’t have to disassemble the hammer. Quite simply this means minimum down-time and maximum time producing samples.
- Can be handled by one man
- Simple design for easy maintenance and minimal downtime
- Lighter weight for easier handling
- Higher frequency for maximum power output
- Improved fuel efficiency
- Long service life
The Secoroc RC50 features high frequency combined with a high mass piston provide a high output of power, ensuring cutting edge performance and an excellent rate of penetration.
- 15 to 20 % higher penetration compared to equal RC hammers
- Long-term, low-maintenance endurance
- Proven design and easy servicing
COP RC45 HD
With the same features and benefits as the Secoroc COP45, this heavy-duty version is ideal for conditions that are extra demanding conditions. The HD version apart leverages the best material and the best heat treatment available.
- Longer service life
- Higher productivity