This new generation, underground spring-latch prenium head assembly targets safety-minded companies seeking improved performance simplicity and reliability. The DiscovOre Underground head focuses on safety without compromising speed and simplicity.
Its design reduces driller’s hands-on interaction, thanks to its built-in automatic safety. It eliminates the roll pin altogether and failures associated with the traditional spearhead. This rigid head assembly has larger latches that are more resistant to breakage and wear, and offers simpler conversion from surface to underground applications.
- No spearhead end which is a safety hazard in traditional designs
- Easy conversion to surface applications – only a few parts required
- Outstanding durability and low maintenance
- Reduced length by 254mm (10 inches) for easier maneuvers in confined spaces
- Light, quick, and easy to use
- Patented design that minimizes the risk of inner tube jamming