Gator casing shoes from Fordia, offer an excellent quality/price ratio. The Gator line of casing shoes includes Standard, Super, High Performance and Crown shoes so that no matter how tough the overburden, we have the ideal casing shoe.
Standard Gator casing shoe
Gator Standard casing shoes are an ideal and economical choice for drilling in easy overburden when the bedrock is not far from the surface.
- Ideal for average or relatively easy overburden containing sand and gravel
- Diamond height of 5mm
Super Gator Casing Shoes
For more difficult overburden that contains a lot of gravel, clay or rocks, the Super Gator casing shoe is your best bet. The Super has better cutting properties and is a good choice when the bedrock is deeper.
- Ideal for moderately hard overburden
- Diamond height of 6mm
High Performance Gator Casing Shoes
High performance casing shoes are ideal for very difficult overburden or when the bedrock is deep. You can choose from a selection of matrices developed for very hard ground and choose from a diamond impregnation height of 5 mm or 6 mm.
- Optimal cutting properties when you need higher performance
- Ideal for difficult overburden containing many rocks
- Diamond height of 5mm or 6mm
Gator Crown Show
When you need a highest performance product, choose our Gator crown shoes. With a crown shoe you get 8 mm of diamond impregnation in the crown, along with a different shape of crown that is more similar to a core bit. You can also choose from same matrices that are better suited to harder ground.
- Optimal cutting properties for extremely difficult overburden containing many boulders
- Diamond height of 8mm