The T2S drill rod features a double entry thread for better safety and improved productivity. The T2S thread is based on the Tuff thread profile and is designed to be used with rod handlers and manipulators.
The T2S thread has two leading edges with one 180 degrees from the other. When threading by hand, the connection is easier to find, with less cross-threading. This makes threading rods easier and decreases the time required to make and break rods. With the T2S, only half the usual revolutions are required to make the joint. T2S threads also feature case hardening, a secondary heat treatment for enhanced durability.
- Allows hands-free threading
- Reduces chance of injuries to hands and soft tissue
- Lower risk of repetitive use injuries
- Less stress on wrists
- Less rotation generates less fatigue
- Up to 50% less time required to thread rods
- Less time waiting and more time drilling
- Reduces jamming and wedging
- Lowers risk of threads stripping
- Smoother starting for less wear
- Case hardening for longer rod lifespan
T2S drill rods are suitable for both surface and underground drilling and are available in the following sizes:
Rod NT2S 5ft H/treat 3760014185
Rod NT2S 10ft H/treat 3760014186
Rod NT2S 1.5m H/treat 3760014187
Rod NT2S 3m H/treat 3760014188
For greater convenience in your drilling operations, choose from these products, all compatible with the NT2S thread profile.
/!\ T2S threads will thread and unthread twice as fast as standard rod threads, so adjusting your parameters may be necessary /!\